Congratulations, Larry Pitt, on Earning an A+ from the Better Business Bureau!
September 26, 2016
The BBB rates companies based on public data as well as information from the firm itself. There are 13 different categories, and each one is weighted differently. For an A+ rating, you have to earn between 97 and 100 points (the most you can get).
What does the BBB look at?
The Better Business Bureau has been the industry leader in helping consumers make good decisions for more than 100 years. Their mission has always been to “set [the]standards for marketplace trust” by:
- “Encouraging and supporting best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses
- Celebrating marketplace role models
- Calling out and addressing substandard marketplace behavior
- Creating a community of trustworthy businesses and charities”
This mission is the basis for their rating system. According to their website, the BBB analyzes a number of different elements before rating a company. They include:
- Business’s complaint history with BBB
- Type of business
- Time in business
- Transparent Business Practices
- Failure to honor commitments to BBB
- Licensing and government actions known to BBB
- Advertising issues known to BBB
At Larry Pitt & Associates, we pride ourselves on being responsive to our clients, to telling people the truth at every step, and to always keeping our promises. Our dedication to injured workers in Philadelphia is so well-known, we’ve had to open new offices in different locations over the years, so that we could help as many people as possible.
We are thrilled with our latest accreditation from the BBB, but we are prouder of the work we do on behalf of injured Philadelphia workers every single day. If you were hurt on the job, Larry Pitt & Associates can help. To schedule a free consultation with a Philadelphia workers’ compensation or Social Security Disability lawyer, please call 888.PITT.LAW, or fill out our contact form. We proudly serve clients in Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties.