Over 40 Years
Representing Injured Workers in Doylestown, PA
Representing Injured Workers in Doylestown, PA
One of the BEST Workman's Comp Lawyers in Philadelphia. Guided me every step of the way, with the positive and negatives that could happen in my case. So happy I stuck with Larry Pitt & Associates
Answered or returned calls and emails in a timely fashion. The employees at this firm are working for us the employee, not the employers. Very professional.
Best Workman's Comp law firm in the Philadelphia area. 100% happy with the outcome of my case.
Excellent, efficient service!!! Very knowledgeable staff!! Highly recommend
Larry and Phyllis, just want to personally thank you for going the extra mile to help me secure my case. Really appreciate everything you have done for me and my family. The greatest workplace injury lawyer in Pennsylvania!!
Workers’ Comp Lawyer in Doylestown, PA
If You Suffered a Workplace Accident or Have a Work-Related Illness, Learn How Our Workers’ Comp Lawyer in Doylestown, PA Can Help
Pennsylvania’s workers’ compensation laws have protected injured workers and their families for over a hundred years. It creates a no-fault benefits system, excluding the requirement to prove liability or negligence. This means that injured workers can file a claim to recover compensation for medical bills and two-thirds of a workers’ weekly wages. An experienced workers’ comp lawyer in Doylestown can help you.
While the process is meant to be streamlined, effective, and overall a fairly easy process, that is not always the case. This is particularly true when an injured worker has serious or catastrophic injuries resulting in prolonged disability. Sometimes these disabilities may preclude a worker from returning to the same line of work and require retraining, while other times, it may completely prevent a person from working. In these instances, the claims process can be complex without the help of an experienced workers’ comp attorney in Doylestown, PA.
A work injury lawyer can help an injured worker by:
- Timely submitting a claim to an employer and timely filing a claim with the WC carrier
- Gathering the relevant and necessary medical evidence to support a claim
- Retaining a medical expert to help support a claim, if necessary
- Quickly respond to requests or inquiries from the WC adjuster or attorney
- Demonstrate your disability and future needs through a vocational or economic expert
- Submit legal memoranda in support of your position
- Prepare and represent you at a hearing in front of an Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- Filing a timely appeal if an adverse decision is reached on your initial claim or at a hearing
- Resorting to litigation, if necessary, to protect your rights under Pennsylvania law, and
- Handling any further aspects of your case, answering your questions, and ensuring you receive the compassionate and skilled representation that you deserve.
Can I Handle a WC Claim Myself?
While there are no requirements to handle a workers’ comp claim only through a lawyer, the best way to maximize your recovery is through competent legal representation such as a workers’ comp lawyer in Doylestown, PA. This is particularly true if any of the following is true:
- You have pre-existing injuries or conditions
- You have an unexplained illness that may or may not be connected to work
- Your employer or a co-worker disputes your claim or says that you were not injured at work
- Your employer failed to timely submit a claim or does not have WC insurance, although they are required to
- You sustained a catastrophic injury such as a brain injury, broken bone, paralysis, needed surgery, or will have a permanent and disabling condition
- You may be entitled to Social Security Disability Insurance or Supplemental Security Income (SSDI/SSI)
- The independent medical examiner has made a determination or opinion that is contrary to your treating physician or other medical advice you have been given
- You are being directed to return to work, but you feel you are physically unable to
- You have received an offer to settle and are unsure if you should take it, and
- Any other factors that make you feel uncomfortable or unsure of handling a WC claim.
Workers’ Comp Lawyers in Doylestown, PA Are Ready to Help You
If you or a loved one suffered any type of serious personal injuries at work and are unsure how to submit a WC claim, schedule a FREE consultation with Larry Pitt & Associates to discuss your rights and options with our experienced workers’ compensation attorneys in Doylestown, PA.
Our team is standing by to answer your questions and to begin representing you and your family after a workplace accident or illness has made you unable to work.
Schedule your FREE appointment by calling (888)-PITT-LAW or (877) 748-8529 or by sending a confidential message through our easy-to-use contact us box available here.
Larry Pitt & Associates is your team to call when you need a workers’ comp lawyer in Doylestown. Get started today and let us help you get the compensation you deserve.