Over 40 Years
Representing Injured Workers in Lansdowne, PA
Representing Injured Workers in Lansdowne, PA
One of the BEST Workman's Comp Lawyers in Philadelphia. Guided me every step of the way, with the positive and negatives that could happen in my case. So happy I stuck with Larry Pitt & Associates
Answered or returned calls and emails in a timely fashion. The employees at this firm are working for us the employee, not the employers. Very professional.
Best Workman's Comp law firm in the Philadelphia area. 100% happy with the outcome of my case.
Excellent, efficient service!!! Very knowledgeable staff!! Highly recommend
Larry and Phyllis, just want to personally thank you for going the extra mile to help me secure my case. Really appreciate everything you have done for me and my family. The greatest workplace injury lawyer in Pennsylvania!!
Lansdowne Personal Injury Lawyers
Persuasive Delaware County Lawyers When Injuries Change Your Life
Accidents are normally due to the fault of another person or business. Many people and companies can be held responsible for accidents other than just the person you think is responsible. For example, in car accident cases the primary target is the driver. The owners of the car, car parts makers, tavern owners who served the driver, and many others may also be held accountable, depending on the specifics of your situation.
At Larry Pitt & Associates, our Lansdowne personal injury lawyers have been strong and successful advocates for injury victims for more than 35 years. We handle negligence cases where someone is careless or fails to perform their obligation to watch out for your safety. We can also represent you in strict liability cases where a person or business is liable if they caused your injuries even if they weren’t negligent. When someone intentionally harms you, we demand that person pay punitive damages, in addition to your standard personal injury damages.
What Damages Are Allowed in Personal Injury Cases?
The keys to obtaining a strong recovery in a personal injury claim are:
- Understanding what type of accident happened and how it happened
- Proving that someone was responsible
- Showing that the accident caused your injuries
- Detailing each aspect of your injuries
Once we prove who or what was at fault for your accident, our Lansdowne personal injury attorneys demand payment for:
- Your daily physical pain, including not being able to perform daily tasks, having difficulty walking, and the constant aches of agony of your ailments
- Living with the emotional anxiety and distress of being injured. This includes worry over being unable to work and not being to enjoy time with your family and friends
- Your medical expenses for:
- Hospital surgeries
- Doctor visits
- Medical equipment, including prosthetics and wheelchairs
- Physical therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, and other forms or rehabilitative therapy
- Time with psychologists and psychiatrists
- Lost wages and income
- Scarring, especially facial scarring
We also represent spouses, sons and daughters, and others if a loved one died. We demand payment for funeral bills, the lost income the decedent would have provided the family members, and the loss of guidance and support the deceased would have given the family members.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Pursue
At Larry Pitt & Associates, our lawyers represent clients in the following types of matters:
- Construction site accidents. Many types of accidents cause death or serious injuries when workers do their job at construction sites. Fires, explosions, falls from scaffolding or ladders, equipment failure, and other accidents are common at construction sites. Company owners and repair companies should be held liable if they failed to comply with federal laws, local building codes, and common safety precautions.
- Dog Bites. Pennsylvania divides responsibility for dogs biting children and adults into two parts. Dog owners are strictly liable for your medical bills if their dog bites you. To claim pain and suffering, you need to prove that the dog owner knew the dog was dangerous and failed to take steps to warn you or to restrain their pet.
- Product liability. Pennsylvania requires that manufacturers and designers make sure their products are safe. They are in the best position to ensure a product’s safety – not the consumer. If a product, such as a car part, a medication, or an electronic product, is defective and that defect causes death or injuries, then the maker may be held responsible for the harm they cause. Our Lansdowne personal injury attorneys hold these companies responsible for putting profits before safety.
- Property liability. Store owners, apartment complex managers, hospitals, restaurants, homeowners, and all premises owners have a duty to make their property safe for others. When slips and falls occur, merchandise falls, poor lighting makes it difficult to maneuver, torn carpets cause trips, or other accidents happen inside or outside, you have the right to hold the property owners liable for your injuries.
- Vehicle accidents. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, buses, and other vehicles are involved in accidents every day in Pennsylvania. Whether the accident was caused by distracted, drunk, or reckless driving, you deserve justice for the pain the driver’s negligence caused.
Accidents can change your life in an instant. One moment, you’re fine. The next moment, you’re in pain, worrying about your bills, and distressed over how long it will take for your injuries to heal. If someone else causes your injuries or a loved one to die, they should pay for changing your life.
Contact Larry Pitt & Associates, P.C. to Speak to a Compassionate Lansdowne Personal Injury Lawyer
At Larry Pitt & Associates, we are respected across Delaware County for our ability to negotiate strong settlements and try cases in court. We get results because we understand the legal issues, methodically prepare each phase of your case, and know how to make persuasive arguments in court. To speak with an aggressive personal injury lawyer in Lansdowne, please call us at 888-PITT-LAW or complete our contact form to schedule a cost-free consultation at our Lansdowne office in Delaware County.